5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November Incentives

ballgame168

Reaction score
Anybody else getting misinformation on incentives? Contacted my dealer today because I was notified my truck is in transit. He said current incentives are $500 for my model and VIN (Limited 4x4). However, the website clearly states the incentive based on my zip is $3k (see screenshot). I expect RAM to honor what is publicly announced. Anyone having similar experience and what steps should be taken? Not holding my dealer responsible given his system is providing different info. He said I am the third person he’s heard this from today and I would need to take it up with RAM.

DBD63506-B33E-4EE1-909B-D3F173E888E1.jpeg

ballgame168

Reaction score
Wow. Total BS. The incentives department basically just told me to pound sand because the website is clearly wrong and the disclaimer “see your dealer for details” is enough to cover them for any errors. There’s only a $500 mid Atlantic retail consumer cash incentive. Plus, when I want to escalate the issue they said it was end of discussion and there is no further discussing it because nothing is going to change. Is this how I can expect to be treated as a new first time RAM customer?

chrisfuss

Reaction score
Uhmmm clearly says “get up to” you might have to qualify for it...
For my longhorn i get
$500 southwest bc retail
$1000 Black Friday Retail Bonus
$1000 lease conquest bonus
$500 first responder bonus

It does not say “get $3000 cash bonus guaranteed” :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
In what state are you getting a first responder bonus?
Dealer Fleet Incentives 800 999-3533. You can call this number about First Responder, however I believe it is for people who use the vehicle for responding. Ford and BMW Motorrad (motorcycles) has a $500 incentive for being a First Responder. I do not know if Ram is giving First Responders incentives based on region/local, none exist for Northeast to the best of my knowledge.

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
Ordered a Laramie a few days ago and got a $3,000 rebate plus $1,000 for trading a Ford, plus $1,500 discount off of dealer invoice by the sales manager. The initial $4,000 was in the deal by RAM.

Marusho

Reaction score
I collected my truck in late October. My order simply gave a price ("less any incentives in effect at time of delivery"). What I got was $1500 (Mid-Atlantic) plus the Conquest Cash for owning an F150 of $1000. I'd be surprised if you got any guaranteed incentives at all, since they are based on date of delivery. In my case this date was 5 1/2 months after the order was placed. Anything can happen to stall the build. Just sharing my experience. Your deal is whatever you got in writing.

Mike67

Reaction score
Anybody else getting misinformation on incentives? Contacted my dealer today because I was notified my truck is in transit. He said current incentives are $500 for my model and VIN (Limited 4x4). However, the website clearly states the incentive based on my zip is $3k (see screenshot). I expect RAM to honor what is publicly announced. Anyone having similar experience and what steps should be taken? Not holding my dealer responsible given his system is providing different info. He said I am the third person he’s heard this from today and I would need to take it up with RAM.

View attachment 7664
Looks like they got rid of it.
It was there this morning for the $3k for the limited 4x4, which was $1k black friday and $2k midwest consumer cash, but this afternoon it changed to $1500, $500 was the consumer cash.

Users who are viewing this thread