5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTIFY button (12") doesn't

LKF

Reaction score
Had my truck now for 5 months and have never had a song that I put into the notify feature notify me that it was playing?? Anyone else have this problem?

LKF

Reaction score
No. The NOTIFY button lets one put songs from Sirius or FM or AM into a favorite list and should then alert you if a song you saved is playing.

chrisfuss

Reaction score
I think it’s all tied to the same internet connection problem that is also causing the nav being offline... problem is / will be all these issues will be a never ending ping pong story between Sirius unconnected and fca

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LKF

Reaction score
Thanks for input chrisfuss! This could be the problem. The dealership had even put in a new radio 6 weeks ago.

Kidder

Reaction score
I think it only works with the satellite radio.

Reactions: LKF

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did Ram extend the Favorites feature to FM and AM?? I see this as a Sirius-only feature.

And where is this NOTIFY button??

Btw when the system alerts you, it's almost unnoticeable. There are no lights or chimes... just a simple indicator on the face of the radio, which times-out and disappears after a while. So if you don't happen to look at the radio, you may miss the alert completely and never know it was there.

2019-02-01 21_28_25-Window.png

LKF

Reaction score
Kidder, yes it only works with Sirius- Thanks!
Electrical, the Notify button is on the upper right side of the 12" screen . It replaced the "fav" button. I will try to pay more attention to the radio itself to see if I see an alert. Thanks for that heads-up.

Users who are viewing this thread