5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nothing but problems

Fedup

Reaction score
I like to hear if anyone else has had a new motor due to cracked head, torque converter replaced, rear main seal after new engine, and new front differential before 70k miles on a pavement princess

JimD007

Reaction score
I have not had any issues at all on my 2019. I change the oil so it has not been back to the dealership since I got it. I might be forgetting one recall. But it has been trouble free. I'm at a little over 40,000 miles.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I like to hear if anyone else has had a new motor due to cracked head, torque converter replaced, rear main seal after new engine, and new front differential before 70k miles on a pavement princess
40011 miles, 7 weeks at dealership today, needs motor. No word as to cause.

FloridaSun

Reaction score
My transmission went out at 35K under warranty....said it was torque converter and metal in transmission fluid. No issues since and now 62K. Took 1 month and they provided the rental.

J-barcarp

54 year old teenager
Site Supporter
Reaction score
84,000 miles. Nothing major to report.
Starting to get error codes if i run it to max revs. “start stop not ready”. if i keep the revs under 6,000, then i get no codes….

Users who are viewing this thread