5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sure how I feel about these....

chucka

Reaction score
Not sure I like the length or the chrome of the Oem steps I picked up.
I think black oem will look better

What do y’all think?

Attachments

• 21867206-7292-4ABE-83E6-07798ADB0FAD.jpeg
    21867206-7292-4ABE-83E6-07798ADB0FAD.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 196
I had the same steps. I thought I wanted them when I bought my truck but they just don’t match the rest of the truck IMO. I ended up replacing them with aftermarket steps.

I have to agree and say a black set would do better, or do a set of Amp Research.

I have those on my Black laramie with the factory chrome package. I actually like them quite a bit.

Think black cab length steps. Have the same exterior color and that is what I will do. Just my 2 cents

I think they look very nice, I have a set on mine. The black, especially low on the truck, will show road dirt much more than the polished stainless ones.

I like the chrome, but not the length. Sharp truck.

Not sure I like the length or the chrome of the Oem steps I picked up.
I think black oem will look better

What do y’all think?
With the body color bumpers I tend to like the black steps. The chrome works well when you have chrome bumpers though.

^^^. To me I feel the same way and since I have chrome bumpers, I stayed with that side steps wise.

Agree. I'd suggest plastic dip, but that area will get scuffed quickly. Have them powered coated would work great in this application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back