5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Squirrel 2.0

DivingOtter

Reaction score
My family laugh at me because I describe engine power in terms of animals.

My 1.9L TDI Jetta used to be Squirrel 2.0 until the turbo went out and now it's maybe Hamster 2.0.

The 3.6L in the wife's Grand Caravan is best described as Golden Retriever 4.0. It will get it up and go when you incentivize it properly, but otherwise it's happy to go along at 'Hi, are we going somewhere? Goodie! Goodie..... SQUIRREL!"

The new 5.7 HEMI is a whole different ball game especially just getting out of Hamster 2.0! You hit the gas and it stands up, salutes and JUMPS into action. I'm thinking Sled Dog 8.0! Best hang on when you give the command because it will run away from you if you let it!

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My family laugh at me because I describe engine power in terms of animals.

My 1.9L TDI Jetta used to be Squirrel 2.0 until the turbo went out and now it's maybe Hamster 2.0.

The 3.6L in the wife's Grand Caravan is best described as Golden Retriever 4.0. It will get it up and go when you incentivize it properly, but otherwise it's happy to go along at 'Hi, are we going somewhere? Goodie! Goodie..... SQUIRREL!"

The new 5.7 HEMI is a whole different ball game especially just getting out of Hamster 2.0! You hit the gas and it stands up, salutes and JUMPS into action. I'm thinking Sled Dog 8.0! Best hang on when you give the command because it will run away from you if you let it!
Draft Horse 6.0
snap the reins, and it’ll yank you out of the saddle...low top speed, but a stump-puller. The F-150 ecoboost more the sled dog...

Users who are viewing this thread