5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not receiving weather data, weather map, gas prices

djwdjw

Reaction score
For 5 years, my 2019 Ram Limited has been getting weather data, weather map data, gas price data, etc. just fine and my internet and Sirius Guardian subscriptions are valid.

About a month ago, the screens in the truck look like they are trying to obtain the data, but eventually respond "no data".

I spent an hour on the phone back and forth with Uconnect and Sirius Guardian people and did not get anything but run-arounds from them. They do not seem to know anything about anything.

Does anyone have insight as to how I might sort this out?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Hutch70

Reaction score
Weather and Nav traffic is complementary for 5 years from sirius xm. I think you can continue getting for about $5 mo. I'm thinking about adding it back on myself

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For 5 years, my 2019 Ram Limited has been getting weather data, weather map data, gas price data, etc. just fine and my internet and Sirius Guardian subscriptions are valid.

About a month ago, the screens in the truck look like they are trying to obtain the data, but eventually respond "no data".

I spent an hour on the phone back and forth with Uconnect and Sirius Guardian people and did not get anything but run-arounds from them. They do not seem to know anything about anything.

Does anyone have insight as to how I might sort this out?

Thanks.
Yep, your free subscription ran out. Weather was free for 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread