5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern Canada Ram

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself here. First time "new truck" owner and this forum has been really helpful with info about warranty to possible future mods that I felt the need to sign up and contribute if/when I can. I picked up my Diamond Black 2020 5.7 RAM 1500 Sport (Crew Cab, 5'7 Box, wo/RAMBox w/MFT) on July 3rd (after a headache with the dealer) and have already racked up 15k, KMS.

I've worked as a "logistics expert" as it was put for a dealer to dealer broker in Calgary, AB for 6 years (prior to moving back up north) where I first discovered my love for RAM trucks. The one that did it for me was a 2014 Sport and hearing that Hemi solidified in my mind that I would own one of these some day. I've driven all kinds of vehicles throughout my time in the auto industry and I've always had an affinity for RAMS. I'm coming over from a 2001 BMW 325i and an unkillable (and to this day still running) 1989 Toyota "Frankentruck" with over 320k, KMS on the ODO before that. Needless to say I'm riding in luxury I have never gotten the chance to experience before as a first time RAM owner.

So far my truck is pretty well stock except for the MOPAR floor mats, mud flaps and a tint. Again this forum has been really helpful in finding information about possible mods and seeing everyone's opinions/testimonials is really insightful in helping me shape what this truck will eventually be. Feel free to reach out if you're also from NT, Canada (I haven't seen anyone from here yet) or anyone down in Berta as I'm there often. Cheers and thanks everyone.

Attachments

• DSC_3909.jpg
    DSC_3909.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread