5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Edition arriving just in time for winter.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of new packages coming from Ram in the next couple of days... especially for Canadians!

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not to be negative but maybe before they start releasing new packages they should work on the trucks that are still waiting to be built and or parts/fixes current trucks need.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
Not to be negative but maybe before they start releasing new packages they should work on the trucks that are still waiting to be built and or parts/fixes current trucks need.

Who says they aren't working on those things?

This looks like a nice package. It doesn't add anything to the parts bin that isn't already there. Just a slightly different combination of them.

wthomps79

Reaction score
That package has been around since mid September. It came out just before I placed an order for my truck. I wanted all the options in the North Edition except the color matched grill and bumpers. Unfortunately if you wanted all the features except the painted stuff it forced you into the North Edition. I had several dealers try and place an order and every one came back saying you had to get that package. Because of that I had to order the anti-spin diff and not the e-locker so I could opt out of having to order that package. If I had placed an order a month earlier I could have gotten everything and not had to take that stupid package. Idiotic.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
10.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

Local dealership got their first North Edition.

1541012383218.png

RebelMike

Reaction score
I gotta say, I like that saddle interior with the Patriot Blue. I would like to see the sport hood on it too. It's definitely a nice truck.

Users who are viewing this thread