5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Normal ride height measurement for air suspension

bonebro

Reaction score
Can you give me your floor to wheel arch measurements for front and rear with stock tires and air suspension and whether you have the off-road group.

When I purchased my truck, non off-road group, the right side of the truck sat 1 inch higher than the left in all modes. The dealer reset the ride heights, but now I feel like the front is way too low (35.5”) and the rear too high (38.5”). I made my own leveling links and want to set it to where the factory off-road group trucks ride at.

blankenbuhler

Reaction score
Can you give me your floor to wheel arch measurements for front and rear with stock tires and air suspension and whether you have the off-road group.

When I purchased my truck, non off-road group, the right side of the truck sat 1 inch higher than the left in all modes. The dealer reset the ride heights, but now I feel like the front is way too low (35.5”) and the rear too high (38.5”). I made my own leveling links and want to set it to where the factory off-road group trucks ride at.

These are 2018 Ram #'s but should be close. Looks like the dealer set your front 1" too low. Off-Road Group trucks should sit where OR1 is...

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 12.47.17 PM.png

ginseng1000mg

Reaction score
Hey, I have a 2016 re am 1500 sport air ride crew cab 4 door 4x4. I'm having the issue where the rear is higher and the front is even high too that the back sways side to side. Even exit entry is higher in front and rear, what I did notice is now when the truck lowers it only lowers 2 times in front and back used to lower 3 times in front and back for exit entry but the handles is bad becuase center of gravity is like in off road one in back when doing normal driving should be lower for handling also the leveling doesnt go on ever since I got it back , they replaced the air compressor, module and relay. What is the ride height for normal driving mode and exit entry mode?

Users who are viewing this thread