5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noob From Upstate New York

U

User_38976

Bob from Bethlehem NY saying "Hello".
Got my '19 Laramie 4X4 Crew Cab a year ago. Had an '11 and loved it but had to choose between it and an '09 SRT8 Challenger. The '11 Laramie had to go through a divorce. Traded the '09 Challenger for a '16 Hellcat Challenger. 4 years and 9200 miles later, it was time to go back to a Laramie. No regrets.
Added Weather Tech floor mats, mud flaps, and stone deflector, and a Bak Flip hard tonneau on the 6'4" box. Adding OEM vent visors this week.
Thanks for allowing me to be part of the family.
1595894827095.png

RookieDDZ

Reaction score
Hey, another upstate Ram, nice! That all black sport looks real sharp. I went with a white sport. I'm loving it too.
Are the OEM visors in channel or stick ON the door? I'm thinking of getting a set and I'm just lurking through threads here to find a few brands.

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice looking rig. Welcome, lots of good information here

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have more pics of the WT mud flaps? Trying to decide on my black limited if it's worth it

Users who are viewing this thread