5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NoLimitz group buy, Z-Automotive

Shives

Reaction score
Good day to everyone... So in the past when we were looking to do a group buy on a product from Z-Automotive you needed a list of 10 confirmed people to buy it at a discount.

The New NoLimitz product from Z-Automotive looks like a great product! SO many great features.. I'm wondering if anyone. Here is some information about the product.

No Limitz DT is a breakthrough design to allow full output and security without any permanent modifications

• Disables factory speed limiter (stay within limits of your tire rating)
  • Disables torque management system/traction control
  • Disables MDS system on MDS equipped motors
  • Completely blocks access to the RF Hub so new keys cannot be programmed
  • Speed limiter/MDS/Torque Management functions can be turned on and off at any time
  • Simple plug and play installation
  • Silently overrides speed limiters and torque management
  • No permanent modifications
  • Nothing in the vehicle gets reprogrammed
  • Cannot be detected by dealer tools
Finally, a way to override the speed limiter without unlocking the PCM and voiding the warranty! This little device leaves the PCM alone, so no warranty issues, no dreaded P1400 code.

Also prevents the most common method of auto theft on Stellantis vehicles, which is key programming.

NOTE: This unit is for RAM DT equipped with the 12 inch Uconnect radios. If you have a DT with the smaller radio, purchase the NoLimitz JL (use NoLimitz DT instructions).

As you see there is a caveat to the above unit. You must have the 12" unit. This group buy would be for this unit. How ever, those who have the 8.4 can use the NoLimoitz JL unit.. It does tie into the harness behind the radio. So if you have upgraded to the 12" your good to use this unit. This is my first post I've ever done like this. So I apologize if I'm doing this wrong. I saw other group buys listed in this thread. figure I would post and see what happens. After building the list, I think we present to Z-automotive. If anyone wants to jump in and school me, by all means! Thanks to all for the support, positive people, and love for the RAM products. Thanks to Z-Automotive for making tools at a good price with fantastic features.

No-LimitZ-DT-product-shot-510x510.png

Users who are viewing this thread