5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noise or maybe binding when turning in reverse

Bensinc

Reaction score
I've noticed for a little while now that when turning and backing out of my driveway that there is a feeling of rubbing or binding, with a little noise. I don't think it was there when the truck was new (8k miles ago), and today it's unseasonably warm and humid, and it made a loud squeak at the same time. That may have just been the brakes, but it's hard to tell.

Not sure if this is just normal or if there's something I could look at. The dealer can't duplicate it, of course.

Thanks!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I've noticed for a little while now that when turning and backing out of my driveway that there is a feeling of rubbing or binding, with a little noise. I don't think it was there when the truck was new (8k miles ago), and today it's unseasonably warm and humid, and it made a loud squeak at the same time. That may have just been the brakes, but it's hard to tell.

Not sure if this is just normal or if there's something I could look at. The dealer can't duplicate it, of course.

Thanks!
care to tell us what you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online