5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NO upcharge above MSRP -I am a dealer

TravisHallman

Reaction score
Hello,

CONGRATS on your interest in the TRX!!

My name is Travis Hallman and my dealership is Huffines CDJR Plano. We're helping people place orders for the new TRX w/o any markup. Your price would be MSRP + taxes + license plate + doc fee ($150). We have no additional markup, no addendum, and no other deceptive upcharge techniques. I want to be your car dealer. My contact information is below.

Please contact me with a list of the equipment you want in the TRX and the color. Be prepared to make a $500 deposit. The deposit is refundable or you can use it toward the payment of the truck. We have good faith that if we hold our word then you will do the same.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF TEXAS:

You are invited to let us help you order/own the TRX if you are out of state. You will be required to secure your own titling, licensing, and taxes. We will not be able to help you. So, your price will be MSRP + fees ($208) + Doc fee ($150). You are welcome to pay the entire balance (on the day of arrival) with cash, personal check (we'll release TRX after check is cleared), swiping an American Express card, direct deposit (we'll release TRX after deposit is cleared), or bring your own financing. We will be unable to secure the financing on your behalf.

Your TRX (non-launch edition) would arrive in the 1st quarter of 2021.

Your friend,
Travis Hallman
251.895.8728 (call/text)
[email protected]
Huffines CDJR Plano
4500 W. Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX

bravo1

Reaction score
Travis do you think Chrysler Finance will allow 0-84 percent at around 2.45...or 3.00.I looked at the list of eligible and not there yet, but...

TravisHallman

Reaction score
Travis do you think Chrysler Finance will allow 0-84 percent at around 2.45...or 3.00.I looked at the list of eligible and not there yet, but...

Thanks for asking about the potential APR for the TRX!!

The question would be comparable to asking what the stock markets would look like in 3-6 months. There are certainly some experts that have a track record for accurate predictions. Still, they're only predictions.

In saying that... An Annual Percentage Rate is determined by the riskiness of the loan. The APR is higher if the risk is higher. The loan is declined if the risk is too high. Banks consider many factors when determining the riskiness of a loan. Including, but certainly not limited to:

-time at residence
-time at job
-initial investment (down payment off sets risk)
-Loan-to-Value
-yearly income
-pay plan (salary, hourly, commission)
-size of prior loans
-types of prior loans
-payment history on prior loans
-much more

Typically an APR incentive is provided to offer assistance for struggling families (such as 0% w/o a payment for 90 days). So, it's difficult for me to image an APR incentive for the TRX.

I hope this helps!!

TravisHallman

Reaction score
This forum has proven to be a very effective way to market myself and the opportunity to buy the TRX at MSRP (w/o dealer markup)! This forum has helped me secure 3 additional customer orders! THANK YOU!

It would be my pleasure to help anybody else sign up for a TRX at MSRP. My contact information is below.

Your friend,
Travis Hallman
[email protected]

Huffines CDJR Plano
4500 W. Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX

Rebel Randy

Reaction score
You know what Travis, I don't understand why they're not more in your position doing this. There is so much untapped potential for sales in all of these similar forums. So long as you deliver on what you advertise here you should be hitting it out of the park. It's not even hard to do, you sign up, get some inquiries and sell. Good for you man...(y)

Cerino2000

Reaction score
What has Ram told you guys about the timing for delivery? How about the allocation process? someone in the plant has stated they are rolling off the assembly line as early as last week (Actually posted a pic) Unknown if those were pre-production trucks or production trucks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/