5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No uConnect for 2022 Ram?

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
Tried setting up uConnect in my 2022 Rebel and was told it's no longer used. Apparently the Ram App is the new way? Did anyone else know this?

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yep, there is a thread about ram connect. Your salesperson should've gone over it with you. So far its working alot better than UConnect at processing requests.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My first thought was that all rams had uconnect.I was also under the impression that bighorn and higher trims will have this feature automatically as well. So when I got my rebel, since it’s one of the higher trims, it’s build in, but it’s not.

I didn’t realize my 2021 rebel has the option to not get it, and I don’t have it. I kinda like not having it because I don’t need to pay for the subscription after a year, and also get nagged about it.

But I do mis getting diagnostics email notification every month. Even on my older 2016 Charger scat pack, I don’t have an active subscription anymore, I still get my emails about oil life, any notifications, and tire inflation.

2021 Ram Rebel
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)

Users who are viewing this thread