5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NO TEXT NOTIFICATION

DClig10

Reaction score
I've had my truck for only two weeks now. There seems to be an issue with text notifications. I almost never receive notifications while driving and never when hooked into Android Auto. I'm hoping it's just something in the settings that I screwed up. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA

gwarrior4u

Reaction score
I've had my truck for only two weeks now. There seems to be an issue with text notifications. I almost never receive notifications while driving and never when hooked into Android Auto. I'm hoping it's just something in the settings that I screwed up. Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Don't know much about Android, but on an Iphone there is a setting that you use after you pair the phone to the radio that allows notifications to go through on bluetooth. Likely your phone has the same thing, it's just a radio button you hit after you pair it.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
I'm also pretty sure that if you are part of group messages, those will not display through UConnect. Mine don't. Only individual texts from a single person, which kind of sucks since more than 50% of my messaging is through groups. Welcome to in-car infotainment that's a decade behind the mainstream......

Users who are viewing this thread