5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No start

Domcarp1

Reaction score
Was have just a single click at start, after a few times messing with lock un lock and trying to restart the starting cycle, the truck would start, thought was the battery so I replaced it, 2 days after new battery here I am again same thing no start took 3 mins of messing with it to finally turn over, is has happened 2 times again today after shutting truck off, no engine light in. Any input would be appreciated

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
They haven’t been back since either

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Was have just a single click at start, after a few times messing with lock un lock and trying to restart the starting cycle, the truck would start, thought was the battery so I replaced it, 2 days after new battery here I am again same thing no start took 3 mins of messing with it to finally turn over, is has happened 2 times again today after shutting truck off, no engine light in. Any input would be app
Excessive parasitic draw will do that, the truck is not shutting down all the way. Check and clean all ground connections from the battery to inner fender under the hood.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread