5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Sense of Humor??

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, but was a reason put out for locking the Memes and Funny Pictures thread? Did the Russians finally get fed up with Western humor and hack us? I don't post there often, but I sure do enjoy many of the memes and some of the banter

Scram1500

Reaction score
One can assume it was for violating the rules here, no politics. Someone on the moral high ground reported it to a moderator. Most things slide until it gets reported

HemiDude

Reaction score
Maybe they could add another thread - Then have one for Adult humor, and one PG? I don't really get into the political stuff, as I think most politicians are tools anyway, but its always my prerogative not to read it...

sep1006

Reaction score
One can assume it was for violating the rules here, no politics. Someone on the moral high ground reported it to a moderator. Most things slide until it gets reported

I hate those people. If you don't like it then just don't open it !!!!!!!!!!

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am sure that I have been out of line, at least once, but one reason I really enjoy this forum is that most seem to have really thick skin. I try to be as genuine as possible, I might break your stones, I would hope that you give me crud. At the end of a good argument or 'walnut shelling', I will buy so we can laugh it off! Smack..good game....:love:

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
One can assume it was for violating the rules here, no politics.
Is this an unspoken rule, or are there other rules outside of the stickied post from the site admin somewhere?

Same goes for so-called "off topic discussion."

Scram1500

Reaction score
Is this an unspoken rule, or are there other rules outside of the stickied post from the site admin somewhere?

Same goes for so-called "off topic discussion."
Not really sure, I've heard others mention it and figured it was part of the rules. Other sites I've been on have had similar rules

eye exaggerate

Reaction score
Levity is important, there are times when sorting issues with these trucks is stressful.

Attachments

• E81C70BD-CCEE-4893-BA24-60F01BA73B3F.jpeg
    E81C70BD-CCEE-4893-BA24-60F01BA73B3F.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread