5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No ring from truck during incoming call

speedbyu

[hacked account]
Reaction score
Anyone else have a Motorola phone and having trouble with the truck radio not ringing during an incoming call? My wont, hooked up a Sansung and it works fine. My phone ringsa fine and the call shows coming through on the screen, just no ring. Thoughts?

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone else have a Motorola phone and having trouble with the truck radio not ringing during an incoming call? My wont, hooked up a Sansung and it works fine. My phone ringsa fine and the call shows coming through on the screen, just no ring. Thoughts?
Have you deleted the Moto from Uconnect, "Forget" the BT connection on the phone, and then tried to connect it again? Mine, when I had it, always worked fine.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
While it's ringing, adjust the volume on both the phone and truck. Likely just turned down on one or the other. Volume is separate for different phones, and different apps on each phone.

Users who are viewing this thread