5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM BRAND VEHICLE ORDER TRACKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Anyone order an HD truck getting anywhere in the build process? I ordered on May 7th so I may be too soon.
Last I heard the Mexico plant was shut down and/or only running a single shift. I surely hope the internet is wrong with estimates out to 22 weeks.
try the heavy-duty forum

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine updated today. Just to tease me they change my ETA to dealer from June 22nd to June 23rd. 🤨
So Cassen’s Transport says my truck was delivered yesterday. (Wednesday)
This morning my dealer contacts me and said he’s 99% sure it’s getting delivered tomorrow morning. (Friday)
This new tracker still says June 23rd.
What a cluster ****. At this point all I can do is smile and hope I’m getting close. 😆

Last edited:

Dewey

Reaction score
So Cassen’s Transport says my truck was delivered yesterday. (Wednesday)
This morning my dealer contacts me and said he’s 99% sure it’s getting delivered tomorrow morning. (Friday)
This new tracker still says June 23rd.
What a cluster ****. At this point all I can do is smile and hope I’m getting close. 😆
Things just keep getting stranger. RAM chat told me just a few minutes ago my truck was delivered to my dealer, Cassens confirms that it was delivered Wednesday afternoon. My dealer tells me they still didn’t get it. I told my salesman he better take a long walk in the big lot and look again because it might be hidden somewhere. Good grief. 😫

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Things just keep getting stranger. RAM chat told me just a few minutes ago my truck was delivered to my dealer, Cassens confirms that it was delivered Wednesday afternoon. My dealer tells me they still didn’t get it. I told my salesman he better take a long walk in the big lot and look again because it might be hidden somewhere. Good grief. 😫
time to contact a manager

or go there yourself

mtnbikej

Reaction score
It's there....they just need time to do the window etching, GPS tracker, Nitrogren in the Tires, Fabric Protection, Door Guards....etc. that they are going to charge you $4k for. :rolleyes:

Dewey

Reaction score
My truck magically showed up overnight. I suspect it was always there since Wednesday but my dealer lost track of it. Should be picking it up later today. Working on selling my current Laramie right now.

badmtrsc2r

Reaction score
Ordered my truck on 4/29. My dealer just let me know that it went into "C" status.. Ugh.. Anyone have an idea as to what the shortage would be? I ordered a Laramie CCLB with the 3.0/3.92/33 gallon/Level 2/Night Edition/Off-Road package in Granite.

Cgflier

Reaction score
I ordered mine 4/26. Built last week. Estimated delivery date went from 6/13 to 6/20 back to 6/13. Just checked the tracker. It says the thing was delivered to the dealer yesterday. Lol. Just called them and my dealer said "well if it was here they would have told me." He didn't see it but he's checking. So I sit here by the phone waiting. Interesting stuff

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Cgflier

Reaction score
He walked the lot and went checked service. She isn't at the dealership. I guess maybe the tracker is flawed? 😆

badmtrsc2r

Reaction score
Ordered my truck on 4/29. My dealer just let me know that it went into "C" status.. Ugh.. Anyone have an idea as to what the shortage would be? I ordered a Laramie CCLB with the 3.0/3.92/33 gallon/Level 2/Night Edition/Off-Road package in Granite.
Back to "D". One day in the "C" status.. Said it should go into "D1" anytime now.

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like maybe the 3.92 gears.. Anyone ever get a rebate/discount when the delays are severe?
I don’t think Ram is that generous to give a discount for any delay’s considering the state of the economy right now. Your best bet is to sit back and be patient.

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Looks like maybe the 3.92 gears.. Anyone ever get a rebate/discount when the delays are severe?
I ordered a Rebel with 3.92 gears and it was built super fast.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220612-034012_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220612-034012_Samsung Internet.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 30

Mogen89

Reaction score
Mine is on Delivered as of 6/10. Not sure if that's to the dealer like it says or the train depot like my sales guy indicated before that status showed. Will update yall when they call me. I believe there are some dealer installed options (Tonneau, running boards), so they may take a couple days to install that stuff.

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Mine is on Delivered as of 6/10. Not sure if that's to the dealer like it says or the train depot like my sales guy indicated before that status showed. Will update yall when they call me. I believe there are some dealer installed options (Tonneau, running boards), so they may take a couple days to install that stuff.
How long did it take from "shipped" to "delivered"? And which dealership did you use?

Mogen89

Reaction score
How long did it take from "shipped" to "delivered"? And which dealership did you use?
I actually am not sure because I only found out about the tracker on the 8th or something and looked at it on the 10th and it was still on shipped and when I looked last night it had been updated. I'll get a screen cap tonight and share it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread