5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Needed: Wanted: Factory HK Sub Enclosure

Truckin

Reaction score
Anyone out there who has done an HK upgrade and have not junked the factory HK sub enclosure? I am looking for one to model a custom fiberglass enclosure after (general fitment) to see IF I can get a custom box to fit a JL thin series 13" sub (these subs are just over two and a half inches in depth). I do know JL has both a single 13 and a dual 12 stealth box under development, however both of these are underseat designs and I do not want to lose my underseat storage.

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone out there who has done an HK upgrade and have not junked the factory HK sub enclosure? I am looking for one to model a custom fiberglass enclosure after (general fitment) to see IF I can get a custom box to fit a JL thin series 13" sub (these subs are just over two and a half inches in depth). I do know JL has both a single 13 and a dual 12 stealth box under development, however both of these are underseat designs and I do not want to lose my underseat storage.
that would be sweet! post it if you get it done .

Users who are viewing this thread