5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No heat 09 ram 5.7

Andyhemi

Reaction score
I have an 09 hemi 4x4 and ever since I’ve gotten it, the coolant temp stays around 188 when warmed up, I got a new thermostat and found out the old one was pretty bad so I put a new 203 F thermostat in there and it got to 195 that first day and I had heat then but other wise I have no heat and when I turn it to heat it barely blows, more so out of the passenger side but hardly any out of the driver side please help, heater core seems to be fine

Andyhemi

Reaction score
Why do you say the motor is shot? It does have the tick that I planned on getting fixed soon it has 181k miles

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Why do you say the motor is shot? It does have the tick that I planned on getting fixed soon it has 181k miles
You do realize, this is a 5th gen site. They have a totally different heating system than your 2009.

Geddyflea

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure bigdog853 is talking about your blower motor.

Andyhemi

Reaction score
You do realize, this is a 5th gen site. They have a totally different heating system than your 2009.
Is 09 not 5th gen? I’m new to rams and thought that’s what I have

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
I have an 09 hemi 4x4 and ever since I’ve gotten it, the coolant temp stays around 188 when warmed up, I got a new thermostat and found out the old one was pretty bad so I put a new 203 F thermostat in there and it got to 195 that first day and I had heat then but other wise I have no heat and when I turn it to heat it barely blows, more so out of the passenger side but hardly any out of the driver side please help, heater core seems to be fine
wrong forum bud. this is 5th gen

Users who are viewing this thread