5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No E-torque

spphil

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Limited Longhorn 5.7 with 508 miles. E-t0rque is not on . I have gone into the Favorite's menu and click on Start/stop nothing. I have pushed the A circle button below the 4 wheel drive selector . I have tried with the light on and off . Nothing. What am I missing.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It will only turn on when conditions are right. It’s in your owners manual what makes it turn on and off.

But there was one guy on here where the factory never enabled it, where it wouldn’t turn on even when the conditions were met. He never ended up telling us if it was fixed or not. He Kept avoiding that thread for some reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have AC set to MAX or turned down below cab temps by more than a few degrees?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Limited Longhorn 5.7 with 508 miles. E-t0rque is not on . I have gone into the Favorite's menu and click on Start/stop nothing. I have pushed the A circle button below the 4 wheel drive selector . I have tried with the light on and off . Nothing. What am I missing.
do you have the etorque?
it is not listed in your signature

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
do you have the etorque?
it is not listed in your signature
I would hope so… that would be awkward. 🤣 Although his signature does not match year so might’ve been a different truck.

OP as stated above there’s a few things that have to be satisfied before it’ll activate, I know off the top of my head your seatbelt has to be on, drive door has to be closed, AC can’t be working overtime, I don’t think it activates in Tow/Haul modes but not certain there, and there’s probably some others. If those boxes are checked off and it still won’t shut down that might mean a trip back to the dealer :/

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
eTorque must be doing something, considering its the starter lol

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
eTorque must be doing something, considering its the starter lol
Maybe you aren't aware that etorque engines still have a traditional starter. The etorque generator/motor is only used to restart the engine during stop/start operation. The traditional starter is used to start the engine using the start button or fob.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
Maybe you aren't aware that etorque engines still have a traditional starter. The etorque generator/motor is only used to restart the engine during stop/start operation. The traditional starter is used to start the engine using the start button or fob.
I was not

Users who are viewing this thread