5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Driver Side speakers working??

Repsol69

Reaction score
Ok, it seems like my driver side speakers have stopped working..I've tried everything from disconnecting the battery to checking the wires under the seat nothing works... even the nav voice is very low...???? Whats next??? Truck is a 2019 with 54,000 miles

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is your phone and/or cable connected when this happens?

Repsol69

Reaction score
ok, Dealer said the ANC module is blown on the left side...i replaced it and it i still have no speakers on the drivers side...

RAMbo3

Reaction score
I have a similar issue. My driver’s side door and dash speaker will work on occasion (getting more and more rare that they do work). Mine is a 2019 that JUST crossed the 36k mark. I know the speaker isn’t blown because it sounds fine when it does work. This happens no matter the source (phone, radio, Sirius, etc).

Because of this, nav thru CarPlay will not work at all, meaning I pretty much have to keep my eyes OFF the road to figure out where I’m going. I bought this truck CPO not even 3 months ago (free Sirius is still active).

Because I drive a lot for work, I’ve already eliminated the CPO warranty, so it looks like I’m pretty much screwed unless anyone has any ideas.

Usually it seems to work after I do a soft reset, but only for one good drive before it’s out again for longer than it worked. And yes I’ve used the balance fade screen to test and when I move the indicator toward the front drivers side I just get no sound at all no matter the volume.

Users who are viewing this thread