5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No-drill OEM style fender flare suggestion - Red Rocks left gaps even with the trusty heat gun..

GDCCommander

Reaction score
I'm looking for some suggestions for a set of front fender flares for a '19 BigHorn, and figured I'd see what people have had luck with.

I picked up a set of RedRock OEM-style flares that a local guy had bought prior to deciding to trade his Ram in, and the fitment is garbage in the front. Rears line up and seal up well, but the fronts gap out nearly 3/8" on the passenger side and 1/4" on the driver side from 9-o'clock to 12-o'clock. I've never had issues with other flares for other vehicles in the past - ample test-fitting and the heat gun usually do the trick, but as soon as I tighten the bolts, it pulls away every time. The inner fender is square and undamaged, and both measure equally - the flares just don't want to sit right. There's no way to use 3M tape with this design, or I'd go that route.

Cheap experiment, no big deal. Does anyone have experience with any other OEM-style potentials for the front?

Thanks in advance!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have the ones from Bushwacker. They are the color-matched ones. They went on great and still look good a year later. No gaps.

Users who are viewing this thread