5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Drill front license plate bracket

U

User_6565

Any of you using or know of a good front license plate bracket that doesn't require drilling into the bumper and is good quality?

U

User_6565

Ah, thanks. Good to know.
I don't have the truck yet as it is still in transit. I'm just trying to get things aligned for when it arrives.

KRField

Reaction score
Ah, thanks. Good to know.
I don't have the truck yet as it is still in transit. I'm just trying to get things aligned for when it arrives.

Congrats. I have a similar issue with wanting to line everything up I want done to have a solid game plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any of you using or know of a good front license plate bracket that doesn't require drilling into the bumper and is good quality?

Good thing you are putting it on because they pre drill 4 holes in the bumper.

RAMRhode

Reaction score
Bumper is predrilled in build before painting or chromed and is not done at dealer. I don’t think they take individual state law in consideration. There is a company (forgot name...but mentioned on this site) that sells plugs. Expensive but paint is matched.

Last edited:

arizonapaul

Reaction score
Fyi. My front license plate bracket was in the rear storage bin under the floor when my truck was delivered

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

U

User_6565

Bumper is predrilled in build before painting or chromed and is not done at dealer. I don’t think they take individual state law in consideration. There is a company (forgot name...but mentioned on this site) that sells plugs. Expensive but paint is matched.

Bummer, but oh well. I'll live with it then. But I will look into the plugs too.

arizonapaul

Reaction score
Just starting my project. I'll keep u posted.. just bought 4, 3/8in plugs that fit like a charm.. touch up paint ordered and arrives Monday...

I'll report back after completed

4c3159076ef1e9bb2ca2373c26adc170.jpg

thabiiighomie

Reaction score
Just starting my project. I'll keep u posted.. just bought 4, 3/8in plugs that fit like a charm.. touch up paint ordered and arrives Monday...

I'll report back after completed

4c3159076ef1e9bb2ca2373c26adc170.jpg

Where did you purchase those plugs and how do they look now? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread