5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no door adjustments on 2019 ram 2500

startrek

Reaction score
I went to the dealer today because my 2019 ram 2500 front passenger door won't close without slaming it, they said I would have to bring it back to the body shop since there is no longer any adjustment on the door jam, anyone heard of this? thanks

Last edited:

renzo2213

Reaction score
I went to the dealer today because my 2019 ram 2500 front passenger door won't close without slampming it, they said I would have to bring it back to the body shop since there is no longer any adjustment on the door jam, anyone heard of this? thanks

I have a 2019 1500, my ram box is the same way. They told me they tried to fix it but I should just be a man and use a heavy hand, then it’ll close. Like, I’m not trying to break the thing lol also my tailgate is really bad. It’s positioned far right and it’s scratching when I open/close it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread