5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No dome light or puddle lights working

donusaf

Reaction score
I just noticed my dome light or puddle lights are not working. I have checked switches ( the dial knob) and fuses and nothing seems to make them come on They will also not come on when I hit the key fob. The only thing I can do to turn on the dome light is to push the button on the overhead console. I was wondering if there is something I am missing?

Moosefire66

Reaction score
There might be a setting that you can change. Try the settings button on the radio, I feel like it might be in there

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

tsbbartholomew1

Reaction score
I just noticed my dome light or puddle lights are not working. I have checked switches ( the dial knob) and fuses and nothing seems to make them come on They will also not come on when I hit the key fob. The only thing I can do to turn on the dome light is to push the button on the overhead console. I was wondering if there is something I am missing?
Did you check the push button switch up on the switch panel above mirror? Has a picture of an open door

Users who are viewing this thread