5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No audio from uconnect

biggggant

Reaction score
I have experienced the no audio issue. It came back a few times but now its been over a week and I haven't had audio. I have tried pulling the negative cable for at least 10 mins, disconnecting and reconnecting all of the connections to the amp and even pulled the fuse in f12 and still no audio. Does anyone else have any ideas. I don't have time for the next few weeks to get to the dealership so I am hoping for a DIY fix

banditsc

Reaction score
Use the button on the wheel to change the source on the radio to something else, it should come back.

biggggant

Reaction score
ahh ye
Use the button on the wheel to change the source on the radio to something else, it should come back.
ahh yes sorry I forgot to mention I also tried the source change trick too

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did you press the AM button, that fixed the same exact issue for me. Apparently a common issue for Uconnect for several years.

I tried everything you did at first as well, but simply pressing the AM button fixed it.

Here is the video that fixed it for me...

biggggant

Reaction score
Did you press the AM button, that fixed the same exact issue for me. Apparently a common issue for Uconnect for several years.

I tried everything you did at first as well, but simply pressing the AM button fixed it.

Here is the video that fixed it for me...

Yea pretty sure i watched that vid and I have tried that but nothing. I have even waited to see if the AM will make any noise before switching. I have tried am and then quickly back to fm and still no joy

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yea pretty sure i watched that vid and I have tried that but nothing. I have even waited to see if the AM will make any noise before switching. I have tried am and then quickly back to fm and still no joy

Oh that sucks man.

Looks like you did everything, I would at this point recommend the last thing anyone of else wants to do, and that's a trip to the dealership.

Ogcgc

Reaction score
Did you ever figure out a fix? Having the same problems

Users who are viewing this thread