5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nitto Recon Grappler?

Jr22

Reaction score
After 8 months of waiting for my wheels they finally came in! Just my luck when I went to the shop and ordered my BDS 4inch air ride Lift its another 10 week wait!.......I was pretty set on running the Nitto ridge grappler in 35X12.5, But with Nitto coming out with a new tire the Recon Grappler I was wondering if anyone has a set mounted on their truck?

Mefirern78

Reaction score
I was just looking at those today. I am planning on doing the BDS lift as well and retaining the stock 22" rim but noticed the Recon Grappler is only available in 37" with a 22" rim. Looks like I need to order my lift kit now as well if I want to get in on before the stock rubber wears down too far.

Jr22

Reaction score
I actually ended up going down to 20's from the stock 22's. Reason I waited till now is the wheels I ordered took a little over 8 months to come in. I was pretty sure they were not going to come in thats why I did not order the BDS kit till now lol. If I were you I would order now since every shop I called was 6-10weeks. Im hoping to get my kit sometime late September

Users who are viewing this thread