5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nitto recon grappler psi

Steele713

Reaction score
So I have a 2019 ram 1500 laramie sport 2wd. Came with 285/45r22 xl 114 tires and rims. I just changed to nitto recon grapples 275/65r20 116t(4ply). They are 34"x11". Contacted nitto to see recommended tire pressure for these and sent them my original tire sticker from door jam as they request. They came back and said I should run 30psi all the way around. To me that seems Way to low. I reached out again to verify and they said 30psi. I was running the nittos at 36psi and ot seemed like a good fit and tread seemed to appear to contact pavement complete. What do you all think of nittos recommendation, and if anyone has this size tire what are you running? Thanks

We double checked the inflation pressure and the recommended inflation pressure for your Recon Grappler - 275/65R20 116T is 30 psi front and rear. This tire size is going to have a higher load carrying capacity compared to your OE tires so they can carry a higher load and a lower inflation pressure.

Thank you,
Nitto Technical Services

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online