5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nitto NT420V Throw Rocks?

vadedram

Reaction score
Hello,

My 2019 Rebel currently has some off- brand Comforcer tires (35x12.50). Looks like their all-terrain version. Dealer installed them new on the truck before I bought it (used). Truck also has 3.5" Rough Country lift. Anyways I live down long gravel roads and these tires throw rocks when I get on the highway and it sounds like I am being shot at. I poop my pants everytime pretty much. On my 2500, I had the Toyo RT and MT tires and they didnt throw rocks this much, and when they did, they didnt hit the truck as hard as the rocks being thrown from these tires do, which I understand they have larger tread.

I am looking at these Nitto NT420V tires. I am wondering if anybody has experience with them throwing rocks. I have searched here and online in general and have seen maybe one video on youtube addressing rocks. I know an MT tread throws less than an all-terrain, but what about these street/all-season tires?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread