5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nitto Exo Grappler - snow rating/AT

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
For those of you who live and drive in winter conditions...curious if anyone has these? With all the talk about KO2’s and Duratracs as aggressive AT tires with the snowflake rating, I haven’t heard much about the Exo Grapplers. Never had Nitto tires but like what they are doing and people seem to really like them...especially the Ridge Grapplers obviously. The Exo Grappler comes with the snowflake rating and I’d be more inclined to stay with winter-rated tire since I do a lot of driving in the snow. Currently on KO2’s and really no issues I just don’t like their look, and want a tire ready to go when they wear out :unsure:

drstein

Reaction score
Pyleketerson said:
Any experience with them in the snow? I like the more aggressive look of the Ridge Grappler but I’m on KO2’s because they are winter rated, and they’ve been great in the snow. I’d hate to switch over just for looks but sacrifice performance in the snow 4-5 months a year!
" No, unfortunately not personally but enough people I know have given me glowing reviews on snow performance that I’m not worried...however, I’ll have to see for myself. "

Try starting ANOTHER thread, ohhh, nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread