5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night edition vs ORG

RamMe

Reaction score
Loaded Limited new build. Tech, Level 1, Rambox, Pano, MFT, 33 tank, 3.92. Can’t order both options so which one would cost less to add after the build? Love the sport hood. Don’t care too much for the 22” wheels so if going the night edition route, I would probably hunt down a set of Rebel wheels as a replacement. My ideal truck would be a loaded Rebel with a Limited interior.

Reaction score
Off Road group is close to being a rebel already. If it was me , I would order with color matched bumpers in the off road variety.. wheels are easy to change later, and you can blackout the emblems as needed..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you intend to off road the truck to where the ORP would be desired? It's basically just taller springs and skid plates. If you plan on lifting the truck at all the springs are more than likely going to be replaced anyways.

If you don't need the skid plates, it's probably cheaper to do a lift than black out everything in the night edition, and you can probably sell the 22's for more than a set of rebel wheels/tires will cost you to recoupe some money.

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
I own a loaded Laramie with ORG and night package. Fking love it to the max. And no air suspension!! 20inch all terrains

Highly recommend the ORG and yeah the black appearance package rox

Users who are viewing this thread