5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night edition rims

Mopar27

Reaction score
So I recent bought a 2020 1500 big horn with the sports package. Unfortunately the one thing I can’t stand about it is the chrome stock rims. I’ve been looking at trying to get the night edition black rims but can’t find them. Does anyone have an idea of where I can find them. I’m new to having a truck and really have no clue where to start. Also I’m stationed overseas with the military so it also makes the search harder.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
First off, I want to thank you for your service to our great USA!
Have you tried contacting a Ram dealer? I know my local dealership will sell factory wheels.

Mopar27

Reaction score
First off, I want to thank you for your service to our great USA!
Have you tried contacting a Ram dealer? I know my local dealership will sell factory wheels.
I have unfortunately the closest actual dealer for me is back in the states. And thank you I appreciate your kind words.

MilehighRam

Reaction score
If you're looking for the 22" rims, keep an eye out on classifieds. Lots of people selling them to step down to the 20" as the 20" has more tire options.

I might snag myself a second set of 22s for winter tires.

SandDiesel

Reaction score
Did a quick search and only saw the OE 5 lugs available. Take offs may be the only option yet but sight unseen and shipping is a challenge. Sounds like the truck is with you or is it stateside?

Grouper

Reaction score
So I recent bought a 2020 1500 big horn with the sports package. Unfortunately the one thing I can’t stand about it is the chrome stock rims. I’ve been looking at trying to get the night edition black rims but can’t find them. Does anyone have an idea of where I can find them. I’m new to having a truck and really have no clue where to start. Also I’m stationed overseas with the military so it also makes the search harder.
Tampa Craigslist 22" Takeoffs

Tampa Craigslist 20" Takeoffs

Mopar27

Reaction score
Did a quick search and only saw the OE 5 lugs available. Take offs may be the only option yet but sight unseen and shipping is a challenge. Sounds like the truck is with you or is it stateside?
I have the vehicle overseas with me. which also makes it harder since no one wants to work on it since its an american vehicle.

markeric3477

Reaction score
I have a set of 20" night edition wheels and tires with only 1000 miles

Users who are viewing this thread