5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night edition rims and tires

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If anybody is interested let me know. I’m in westchester county ny. Mint condition. Barely any miles on tires

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
You're missing a couple of things are missing like price, pics, and it's helpful if you also list the model the wheels are from, since they vary a lot from model to model. Assuming you're selling Rebel Night Edition wheels since your sig says you have a Rebel. Are you aware we have a "for sale" section? You might want to make a thread there with the missing information.

Rmazzei

Reaction score
If anybody is interested let me know. I’m in westchester county ny. Mint condition. Barely any miles on tires
looking for one or perhaps 2 if you are splitting them up

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guess if I can’t sell them I’ll let you know. I’m gonna try for the set. They are gonna be on my truck till may. We will see. FYI. I drive the ram locally on Sundays. At work non stop. Use my Altima. 39mpg

Users who are viewing this thread