5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night edition oem rear tail lights parts #?

Jack.

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know the part # for the oem rear night edition tail lights? I currently don't have blind spots monitor and all the ones I'm seeing have the blind spot monitors lol.

Just looking to do the swap for the black ones 😩

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know the part # for the oem rear night edition tail lights? I currently don't have blind spots monitor and all the ones I'm seeing have the blind spot monitors lol.

Just looking to do the swap for the black ones 😩

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought a replacement off ebay when a woman backed into my Truck and Crunched the Taillight.
MSRP on the Lens and Blind spot sensor came to $1230. OEM reseller was $844 shipped. I paid about
$430 for the one from Ebay. I thought is was a used OEM one. Nope, Aftermarket part. The Sensor
had a Chrysler logo where mine has a Mopar Logo. Part # is an AA and the Factory one was AE. Four
Generations newer. I have been getting Blind Spot failures and switched back to the Original Factory one.

Still Getting the Blind Spot Errors and CANBUS errors. The only difference is the Housing now. I got some
Contact Cleaner and I will use it on the Electrical Connectors. I've had the Blind spot go off on that
side with no one there. It is Conflicting with my Comma3 Self Driving setup too.

Malodave

itsthejohn81

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I could get just the housing and transfer the blind spot module over, that seems it would save over 200 bucks or so.

irod

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I could get just the housing and transfer the blind spot module over, that seems it would save over 200 bucks or so.
i'm wanting to do the same thing. I have the red led with blind spot and what the black one. I was wondering if I could just buy the housing without blind spot and switch them over.

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can get non-oem on the bay for little more than $300 for the pair.
They're like oem except no RAM molded into the plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread