5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

night edition lux leather with red accents.

The Greek

Reaction score
Originally, I had thoughts of going with the black / red interior, it even lets you build it with this choice (for the 2021 models) on line. When I put my order in at the dealership on June 25, 2021, low and behold, I couldn't order a 2021 model, had to order the 2022 year model. Since I got the night edition, I was not able to add in the black/red interior, I had to go with all black....After receiving the truck, I love the all black full leather seats, I think the red trimmed interior looks nice, but would not have been the same red as the exterior of the truck. Additionally, the black/red interior - is not full leather seats.
I got a 2022 night edition with full leather black seats. However I had them put red accents on the dash and doors.

The Greek

Reaction score
Beautiful!! Did the dealer charge extra for the red inserts? I ordered the "Lux Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats" with my Rebel. Because I was told you couldn't get the red interior w/ the Night package.
No extra cost whatsoever. I know you can’t build it yourself that way online. Either your dealer don’t know what he’s doing or he lied to you.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That combo, night edition with leather/red accents, could not be done for 2021 Rebels. I know for certain because I couldn't do it online and the dealer couldn't do it. The online build it sequence would change the leather black/red "circle" to the black "circle" if night edition was selected. Just confirmed same sequence for 2022 build it online. You'll know for sure when you get the online sticker. It will likely show Interior Color: Black.

Perhaps I misunderstood your statement, but the Rebel leather seats only come in black. The red accent refers to the doors, dash, console. If you go to the build it site for 2022 (or 2021), select the leather black/red option, then do the 360 interior view, the seats will be black only.
my rebel is black and red interior but my seats all black i wish they had red

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They wouldn't be leather if they were black and red though. I wanted to full leather seats. Also it keeps from having too much red.
yea i kinda just wanted the red back :/ maybe i find the back pieces and get it added even just the red sides

Donzist

Reaction score
Dang. I wanted the night package but didn’t add it because I wanted the red interior that said online you couldnt get with the black package.
Figured i could always take care of the exterior but not the leather.

Users who are viewing this thread