5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

night edition lux leather with red accents.

The Greek

Reaction score
My dealer is convinced he was able to order my 2022 rebel night edition with full leather seats and red accents. It wouldn't let me when I tried to build it online. I can't find anyone on here that was able to get the night edition with full leather and red accents. Has anyone gotten their 22 with this set up? I'm afraid it's going to be all black interior when it gets here.

The Greek

Reaction score

brewdad

Reaction score
The leather seats will be all black with or without the Night package.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Strange, I wonder why the seats don't have the red accents like the TRX does (when you add the red/black interior).

chris288

Reaction score
you can get red accent full leather seats in the rebel, you just cant get them w/ the night edition.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Took a couple pictures of my seats. The red striping is leather, but there are a few bits that are Alcantara.
TRX seat 2.jpg TRX seat 1.jpg

The Greek

Reaction score
you can get red accent full leather seats in the rebel, you just cant get them w/ the night edition.
Are you saying you can get red seats that a full leather, because I'm fairly sure that doesn't exist. If you are saying you can't get full leather black seats in the night edition with red accents then hopefully you are wrong, because my dealer has guaranteed me my night edition will have full leather black seats and red accents on the doors and dash.

chris288

Reaction score
you can most certainly get FULL leather RED accent seats in the rebel, just cant get them w/ the night edition, and certain exterior colors you cannot get w/ the night edition as well... rebels come standard w/ a vinyl / cloth combo, you have to order the leather separately in black or black / red, leather also comes w/ some packages as well. my night edition rebel has full leather black seats. if i wanted full leather black / red combo i would have had to drop the night package.

The Greek

Reaction score
you can most certainly get FULL leather RED accent seats in the rebel, just cant get them w/ the night edition, and certain exterior colors you cannot get w/ the night edition as well... rebels come standard w/ a vinyl / cloth combo, you have to order the leather separately in black or black / red, leather also comes w/ some packages as well. my night edition rebel has full leather black seats. if i wanted full leather black / red combo i would have had to drop the night package.
hope to prove you wrong in about 3 weeks. I should be receiving a rebel night edition with full black leather seats with red accents on the doors and dash.

The Greek

Reaction score
can you show me a picture of full leather seats that a black and red because I have never seen that. I believe you are thinking the seats that have the red back are full leather which they are not.

70runner

Reaction score
My dealer is convinced he was able to order my 2022 rebel night edition with full leather seats and red accents. It wouldn't let me when I tried to build it online. I can't find anyone on here that was able to get the night edition with full leather and red accents. Has anyone gotten their 22 with this set up? I'm afraid it's going to be all black interior when it gets here.
That combo, night edition with leather/red accents, could not be done for 2021 Rebels. I know for certain because I couldn't do it online and the dealer couldn't do it. The online build it sequence would change the leather black/red "circle" to the black "circle" if night edition was selected. Just confirmed same sequence for 2022 build it online. You'll know for sure when you get the online sticker. It will likely show Interior Color: Black.

Perhaps I misunderstood your statement, but the Rebel leather seats only come in black. The red accent refers to the doors, dash, console. If you go to the build it site for 2022 (or 2021), select the leather black/red option, then do the 360 interior view, the seats will be black only.

Last edited:

The Greek

Reaction score
That combo, night edition with leather/red accents, could not be done for 2021 Rebels. I know for certain because I couldn't do it online and the dealer couldn't do it. The online build it sequence would change the leather black/red "circle" to the black "circle" if night edition was selected. Just confirmed same sequence for 2022 build it online. You'll know for sure when you get the online sticker. It will likely show Interior Color: Black.

Perhaps I misunderstood your statement, but the Rebel leather seats only come in black. The red accent refers to the doors, dash, console. If you go to the build it site for 2022 (or 2021), select the leather black/red option, then do the 360 interior view, the seats will be black only.
correct I tried online and it wouldn't let me either. However my dealer is 100% confident he can do things when ordering that a consumer cannot online. I know that the seats will be black leather. I did get the night edition and red accents on the door and dash. He knows that I will not accept the truck if it doesn't have red accents, so it wouldn't be smart to lie to me and say it's possible. Also I have found 2 people now with night edition and red accents. I will post pictures of my night edition with red accents when I get it in. Arrival should be around January 20th.

CHIC

Reaction score
I wanted to do the same thing when I ordered mine but was told I was unable to. Everything is blacked out in my night edition. I have grown to love it though the red accents would have been awesome. Glad at least some of you were able to do it!

dlhousejr

Reaction score
Dealer told me the same thing when I placed my order on 12/18

Burnzie

Reaction score
Hey, Black Interiors Matter.

Maryland bowhunter

Reaction score
Originally, I had thoughts of going with the black / red interior, it even lets you build it with this choice (for the 2021 models) on line. When I put my order in at the dealership on June 25, 2021, low and behold, I couldn't order a 2021 model, had to order the 2022 year model. Since I got the night edition, I was not able to add in the black/red interior, I had to go with all black....After receiving the truck, I love the all black full leather seats, I think the red trimmed interior looks nice, but would not have been the same red as the exterior of the truck. Additionally, the black/red interior - is not full leather seats.

Users who are viewing this thread