5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Edition colors

RockSlyde

Reaction score
I searched for this first before asking. Does anyone know if the Night Edition will eventually be available in the Hydro-Blue either for the 21's or even the 22 model.

Grouper

Reaction score
I searched for this first before asking. Does anyone know if the Night Edition will eventually be available in the Hydro-Blue either for the 21's or even the 22 model.
I have no idea what might happen eventually but Hydro Blue Pearl is not currently available on 2021 models if choosing the Night Edition package.

I have done much of the "blacking out" on my HBP 2021 Laramie Sport, but have not changed the headlights, grille surround or applique to black, which I might or might not choose to do at some point.

Here's a before and after pic.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Just can't believe it's not available on every color...
Guess they don't want people to spend more money on their trucks...

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bet they are saving it for a special edition model. The 4th gen had a Hydro Blue with black accents as a special edition.
From my research you can only get the night editions in White, Black, Flame Red, Billet Silver, Granite Crystal and Ivory Pearl

RockSlyde

Reaction score
I have no idea what might happen eventually but Hydro Blue Pearl is not currently available on 2021 models if choosing the Night Edition package.

I have done much of the "blacking out" on my HBP 2021 Laramie Sport, but have not changed the headlights, grille surround or applique to black, which I might or might not choose to do at some point.

Here's a before and after pic.
Looks great!

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Bet they are saving it for a special edition model. The 4th gen had a Hydro Blue with black accents as a special edition.
From my research you can only get the night editions in White, Black, Flame Red, Billet Silver, Granite Crystal and Ivory Pearl

I agree that this option shouldn't be limited to those colors. I like the Night Edition option, but I also like the Sport Appearance option. What I'd like to see is a combination of the two. The color keyed grill of the Sport Appearance package, and the black badging and wheels of the Nignt Edition.

Attachments

• Dream package.JPG
    Dream package.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 37

AxileAspen

Reaction score
On the Limited you can supposedly get it on any color. The Ram website won't let you build it on patriot blue, but I almost bought a patriot blue Limited with the Night Edition package. It looks really good on patriot blue, and I bet the hydro blue would look even better.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
On the Limited you can supposedly get it on any color. The Ram website won't let you build it on patriot blue, but I almost bought a patriot blue Limited with the Night Edition package. It looks really good on patriot blue, and I bet the hydro blue would look even better.
I got an early one when it wasn't available on any color (Mid 2018), so I sort of did it on my own...

0FA6D652-F425-43BE-B728-EFA5B6BE3B44.jpeg

Ram21

Reaction score
Definitely looks good in Patriot Blue.

Attachments

• 4BA4ED34-4930-49B8-9E82-B728FFDD3030.jpeg
    4BA4ED34-4930-49B8-9E82-B728FFDD3030.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 70

doolin64

Reaction score
If I could do it over it would be a Limited Night in either Patriot Blue or Maximum Steel

MarvsAMartian

Reaction score
Definitely looks good in Patriot Blue.
This... This is the one I've been on the market for. What a beaut. Seems I have to factory order one though as I have not seen any for sale throughout the entire country. I guess Canadians aren't 'patriots' :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread