5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

night edition badges

chris288

Reaction score
Is it me or are the badges on the night edition trucks impossible to read ? anybody know of a Rebel tailgate badge that you can actually read on a darker truck ? maybe from another model year ?

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is it me or are the badges on the night edition trucks impossible to read ? anybody know of a Rebel tailgate badge that you can actually read on a darker truck ? maybe from another model year ?
Well it certainly is not you, the black badges on my all black truck were basically unreadable so I just took em off. If it interests you, there are a bunch of colored stickers you can add from places like Etsy to make the badges pop

fbatwork

Reaction score

Well it is night edition not a light edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chris288

Reaction score
all the night edition rams have tailgate badges that are impossible to read except if your stopped directly behind them... how is anyone supposed to know what trim level your driving LOL

Otisporkchop

Reaction score
I removed all my tailgate badging, I’m not concerned if people know what trim it is or if it’s a 4x4, I know what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online