5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Night Edition Aftermarket (Part #'s/other options)

U

User_48721

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum and just put in an order for the 2021 Ram 1500 limited! I was wondering has anyone tried to create the "Night Edition" after buying the truck. I didn't option my truck with the night edition predominately because I wanted the indigo/frost interior. I found part numbers for the night edition for a 2500, but have not found any for the 1500's. Anyone have luck with finding the part #'s? Or will I have to go another route like wrapping, painting, etc.?

kosoku

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum and just put in an order for the 2021 Ram 1500 limited! I was wondering has anyone tried to create the "Night Edition" after buying the truck. I didn't option my truck with the night edition predominately because I wanted the indigo/frost interior. I found part numbers for the night edition for a 2500, but have not found any for the 1500's. Anyone have luck with finding the part #'s? Or will I have to go another route like wrapping, painting, etc.?
i'm interested in this as well!

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The black badges are readily available on Amazon and eBay. What other parts are you looking for? Grill and bumpers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPenn1086

Reaction score
I have a regular Laramie Sport and plan to black it out. I believe I found a set of 20" Big Horn Night Edition rims (I prefer these over the Laramie/Limited 22" wheels). Next it will just be swapping from chrome to black badges which is easy. There isn't much to it to be honest. I prefer the body colored grilled over black so I will be leaving that alone. No offense to true Night Edition owners, but that grill just looks like a giant black hole to me lol.

U

User_48721

The black badges are readily available on Amazon and eBay. What other parts are you looking for? Grill and bumpers?

The bumper is fine because it's already body colored. Mainly I'm looking for badges (I'll check Amazon), the sport hood, grille, maybe black door handles, and the black mirror caps!

U

User_48721

I have a regular Laramie Sport and plan to black it out. I believe I found a set of 20" Big Horn Night Edition rims (I prefer these over the Laramie/Limited 22" wheels). Next it will just be swapping from chrome to black badges which is easy. There isn't much to it to be honest. I prefer the body colored grilled over black so I will be leaving that alone. No offense to true Night Edition owners, but that grill just looks like a giant black hole to me lol.
I have a white truck so I think the black will be a nice contrast to it, but I see what you mean

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The bumper is fine because it's already body colored. Mainly I'm looking for badges (I'll check Amazon), the sport hood, grille, maybe black door handles, and the black mirror caps!

I removed most of mine but replaced the hood badge and tailgate ram head with black ones. Black door handles would be a nice touch...

midntrdr

Reaction score
I have a set of black mirror caps for sale. I have a night edition and decided to switch them out for body color. Perfect condition, truck is 3 weeks old. Message me if your interested.

Jeremy47

Reaction score
Avondale Automotive is your best option for your Black badges for your limited. You can find them on Ebay. Very reasonable prices.

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
I have a Night Edition and the mirrors and grill are painted in Black Crystal Metallic (color of my 2019 Laramie), so you should just be able to get a color matched Limited grill. As for the sport hood, its the same as a standard sport hood on any trim level.

RockJock

Reaction score
I need the part numbers for the Limited Night Edition grille and mirror caps too. I don't know why it's so hard to find but it is!

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
I need the part numbers for the Limited Night Edition grille and mirror caps too. I don't know why it's so hard to find but it is!
Its just a painted Black Crystal Metallic limited grill and mirrors. So any painted Limited 2019 and up will work.

RockJock

Reaction score
The only Limited grilles I've seen are the black Night Edition and the regular chrome one. I don't think Limited has any other grille choices.

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Someone on here did this I thought and had the parts listed. Maybe it was in a Facebook group

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/