5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newish, just want to say hi!

Vesperia2012

Reaction score
So I've been posting in these forums a bit already but never actually introduced myself. Hello everyone! Brand new to the Ram family, just traded in my 2013 F150 for this new 2019 Bighorn. What a beautiful truck. Completely happy with everything but two things.
1st being I didn't get the led upgrades for the headlight. Kicking myself in the a** already, but gonna be upgrading soon.
2nd being they did not clearly explain the uconnect systems to me and I went with the non nav uconnect 4 thinking I could still using xm Guardian or update the nav later. Found out recently... That's not the case. Ugh.

Anyways! I hope to have some awesome conversations with all of you in the near future.

Ps: Go Pack Go! From GREEN BAY with love!

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Officially welcome! Love the Pack! Canadians don't have good football to cheer for... that's right, you heard me!:cool:

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I've been posting in these forums a bit already but never actually introduced myself. Hello everyone! Brand new to the Ram family, just traded in my 2013 F150 for this new 2019 Bighorn. What a beautiful truck. Completely happy with everything but two things...

Anyways! I hope to have some awesome conversations with all of you in the near future.

My dealer said the nav could be added. I’d double check...it’s not cheap, but adds lots of functionality.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the introduction. It is possible the nav could be a flash/software thing but I haven’t done any research to back that up.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the introduction. It is possible the nav could be a flash/software thing but I haven’t done any research to back that up.
It's been discussed on the forums a few times, 2019 8.4 units are hardware dependent for nav functionality... you have to swap the head unit.

Users who are viewing this thread