5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newer Upgrades

JayRam19

Reaction score
Tinted front windows to match the back. Emblem swapped for all black. Added rear door puddle lights. I will add pics tonight of the lights.

JayRam19

Reaction score
My apologies for not posting. It’s been so cold and so much salt EVERYWHERE I didn’t want my truck so dirty in pics. Lol. I know OCD. Its finally breaking and the deep freeze is over. I’ll post tomorrow after my wash.

JayRam19

Reaction score
Sorry for the long delay.

Attachments

• 74C4044C-6276-41CC-BA1B-C7E47DBAED1A.jpeg
    74C4044C-6276-41CC-BA1B-C7E47DBAED1A.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 145

JayRam19

Reaction score
Purchased these:
YITAMOTOR LED Light Bar 2PCS 18W 6 Inch Flood LED Work Light Pods Single Row Off Road Led Light Driving Light Fog Light Boat Light Waterproof SUV ATV 4WD Car Truck Golf Cart 12V 24V, 2 Year Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A6TNWHW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pVyNCbQHCXAHQ

Then tapped a hole directly in the frame under the passenger door. Ran cabels and switch to my switch panel inside the cab. I added them to the same switch as by backup cube leds by the hitch facing back. They r a big help on the camera at night.

Hope that helps!

JayRam19

Reaction score
No I purchased another grill part from Ram for 35$ and made it myself as per the pictures.

JayRam19

Reaction score
i see that little black "bush bar"in one of your photos on the bench.i just install my "Thursday".are you still going to use yours?
That’s what I had my light bar on before. It blocks my front sensors though.

Users who are viewing this thread