5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie to the Group - Looking at available mods to the 2021 1500

Reaction score
I'm new to this group and just picked up a 2021 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 4X4 Big Horn Night Edition. I'm coming off a 2017 Laramie and want to see if I can add a few features to the Big Horn that I had. I've gone through a lot of threads here and I'm really impressed with all the information but not seeing a lot on 2021. I know they're relatively new but figured I'd create one post to see if anyone can confirm if some of the other threads I have seen would be compatible. I appreciate anyone that can contribute.
I have the 12" Uconnect Screen w/ the trailer package and trailer steering.

Here's what I'm looking to add :
-Proximity Key (I have remote start etc)
-Electronic Tailgate (will purchase new fobs if possible)
-360 view Cameras (have back up cam only)

Any other mods people love that they have added and recommend I'm open to. Thanks!

bsquad

Reaction score
Any progress on your mods? Did you use Alfaobd to enable these features? I would love to do the same mods o my 2021 Ram Rebel.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

XoVoX

Reaction score
I'd like the 360 view on my Laramie but I haven't found any luck in anyone getting that to work.

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hellwig Swaybar 7709 is a great mod. Makes the truck more planted. Some have said the Pedal Commander is a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread