5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie question-muffler

NightRAM

Reaction score
Recently leased a 2020 Laramie Night Edition. Love it, just need more growl. Is there any muffler replacement that requires no cutting, I don’t want to damage any original equipment. I love the MBRP direct muffler replacement but it needs a cut. Anyone know what options I may have? I want to keep the resonators on, I don’t need it too loud, just need more aggression. TIA

badpewterz

Reaction score
Any full cat-back.
There's no other breaks in the exhaust for bolt on muffler only like the 4th gens had

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Recently leased a 2020 Laramie Night Edition. Love it, just need more growl. Is there any muffler replacement that requires no cutting, I don’t want to damage any original equipment. I love the MBRP direct muffler replacement but it needs a cut. Anyone know what options I may have? I want to keep the resonators on, I don’t need it too loud, just need more aggression. TIA
The nice thing about the MBRP - only one cut, the other end bolts to midpipe. If you ever want to go back to stock you can just get a sleeve to put both cut ends back together and clamp them

Users who are viewing this thread