5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie in Mass.

skidmarc

Reaction score
Hi all - First post. Just joined the other day after recently picking up a used 2020 Rebel. Quad cab, 5.7 non-etorque, Level II, Bed protection/lighting, Sunroof, black/grey interior. This is my first pickup in about 15 years. Used to have a Silverado SS back in the early to mid 2000's, then toyed around with some different rides altogether - from Jeeps to German cars. Anyway - Love the Ram. One of the best riding vehicles I've owned.

About me: I reside in central/southeast Massachusetts. I'm a motorhead - cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc. Modded my Silverado SS with headers, tuning, couple of cam swaps, valvetrain upgrades, etc. I learned not to mod daily's like that though, so the Rebel will stay stock...ish. ;)

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Oh wow a used 2020 already, I’m guessing the original owner felt it just wasn’t the right truck for him/her. Well welcome to the forum and please post photos when you can.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations!!

Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a moment.
This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your vehicle.

skidmarc

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Yeah, this truck is a little unique - It came out of Wisconsin as a rental. (Rental agencies have Rebels!?) It was registered and run for about 6 or 7 months before a local dealer got it at auction. I wonder what kind of life it lived... I know folks might run away from a truck like this, but I gave it a shot.

I wasn't actually shopping for a Rebel - in fact to start I didn't want one. The more I thought about how I wanted to use the truck, the more fitting it actually seemed. It's not as good as a daily, but won't limit some of the things I want to do with it.

skidmarc

Reaction score
Loving this truck more and more - Especially the ride from the Rebel / OR suspension (y)

Users who are viewing this thread