5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie here

canative

Reaction score
Hey all, newbie here. Not new to Rams though. This is my third Ram. Just traded in my '06 Ram 1500 4x4 for a brand spanking new '19 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4. Off road package, Granite Crystal. Loving it so far. Can't wait to start mods. My first question is what is the best front leveling kit out there for these. I read good things about Bilstein 5100 front leveling struts. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 2019 Ram.jpg
    2019 Ram.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 11

MFALRAM

Reaction score
Hey all, newbie here. Not new to Rams though. This is my third Ram. Just traded in my '06 Ram 1500 4x4 for a brand spanking new '19 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4. Off road package, Granite Crystal. Loving it so far. Can't wait to start mods. My first question is what is the best front leveling kit out there for these. I read good things about Bilstein 5100 front leveling struts. Any help is appreciated.
I’m waiting on leveling my bighorn with Bilstein leveling shocks myself. Currently they do not have any that will work for the 5th Gen Ram . I know they will be coming out with a shock towards the end of 2019. A couple of guys on this the site wrote to them and Bilstein gave them a projected time they might be coming. Which almost makes me want to get the readylift sst 3.5in kit if I’m going to put spacers on a shock because I might not be able to hold out that long for the Bilsteins.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome great looking truck!! Glad you have come aboard. Many different leveling kits being used.

Users who are viewing this thread