5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEWBIE HERE

Tred's

Reaction score
I just wanted to check in & say hello. I am located in Kansas City, KS & I drive a 2019 Ram Big Horn Sport. Bought my Ram back on Feb. 9, 2019 & am just about to roll it over 10K miles. Love this truck! My son introduced me to the Ram brand some 4 years ago, while I was driving a 2005 Chevy Silverado. Knew I had to upgrade! Bought a 2017 Ram Big Horn, but it was totaled the end of January 2019. So, I replaced it with this beauty! I am also a member (& moderator) on another Ram website. Thanks for having me on board.

20190420 WYCO Lake 07B.jpg

20190420 WYCO Lake 18B.jpg

Last edited:

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looking good. Glad you like it. The Sport is a nice looking truck, affordable too.
Hows your fuel mileage with that many miles now? Gears? Being in KC, you’ve had a hot summer. What do you think of the AC performance compared to your 17’?

Tred's

Reaction score
The fuel mileage is about 18-19, all around driving. To be honest, I like the 2017's A/C better. But this one does get the job done, it just takes a little longer to cool down.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nice truck and I definitely like that color, makes it pop without being over the top.

Users who are viewing this thread