5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie here! Whats up everyone?

Ution_2019Rebel4x4

Reaction score
Excited about my New/Used truck and joining this forum to get help with future mods.
Picked up a used 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 4x4 (Red) 15k miles on it last weekend and my amazon orders have been piling up on the porch :)
This is my second hemi, I previously owned a 2004 Ram 1500 Laramie 2wd :( but I still put a 6in fab-tech lift.
Plans for this weekend include, install Outlaw flowMas muffler, tire paint for the white lettering, and some vinyl wrap on the wheels and grill.
Hope you all are as excited about your trucks as I am.. this baby is on smoking B@d A$$ truck... :D

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Welcome!
Pls add your truck's vitals to your signature when you have a chance. This makes it easier for other folks to help in case you have questions or concerns about your rig.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations on your purchase of a 2019 Rebel! Post some more photos when you get a chance.

TLOC

Reaction score
Hey Ution and WELCOME from the Triad in NC...T

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Excited about my New/Used truck and joining this forum to get help with future mods.
Picked up a used 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 4x4 (Red) 15k miles on it last weekend and my amazon orders have been piling up on the porch :)
This is my second hemi, I previously owned a 2004 Ram 1500 Laramie 2wd :( but I still put a 6in fab-tech lift.
Plans for this weekend include, install Outlaw flowMas muffler, tire paint for the white lettering, and some vinyl wrap on the wheels and grill.
Hope you all are as excited about your trucks as I am.. this baby is on smoking B@d A$$ truck... :D
Enjoy the ride. Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread