5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie here...but not to Mopar's

MrMopar

Reaction score
Just ordered a New Delmonico Red Power Wagon. Been driving a Ford trk for lots of years. Also drive a 2011 Challenger RT Classic.
Bought the wife a new 2017 Jeep Sahara when I retired (she won't let me play with it...grin), so I thought I'd get the Jeep Gladiator but passed after seeing the Power Wagon.
It's been in D1 stage for 18 days...getting anxious on the build.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations. I'm sure you'll love the Delmonico Red color as much as I do. You will have to post some pictures when it arrives.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered a New Delmonico Red Power Wagon. Been driving a Ford trk for lots of years. Also drive a 2011 Challenger RT Classic.
Bought the wife a new 2017 Jeep Sahara when I retired (she won't let me play with it...grin), so I thought I'd get the Jeep Gladiator but passed after seeing the Power Wagon.
It's been in D1 stage for 18 days...getting anxious on the build.
Yep...I'm going to be jealous. The only truck that I'd consider vs my Longhorn right now is a '19 Power Wagon. Cheers!

MrMopar

Reaction score
Got a copy of my Build Sheet...Stage "I"
Awaiting inspections.

Users who are viewing this thread